Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wife set fire to husband to 'purify his penis'




The one thing I could never understand about women is their need to always fuck nigga's shit up! If there are not breaking your windows,  they're pouring bleach on your entire wardrobe...the list goes on.

This Australian woman is the man, she set her husbands shlong on fire all in the name of love.




Rajini Narayan, 46, has pleaded not guilty to murdering her husband and causing the fire that burned down their 1-million-Australian-dollar (980,000-US-dollar) home, a court in Adelaide was told.

Satish Narayan died in hospital from his injuries several weeks after being allegedly doused with methylated spirits and set alight in the 2008 attack.




"He was my hero, the man of my life, the love of my life," the mother-of-three told the court. "I was going to purify his penis, leave a mark there and he would remain with me. He would be mine."

In a previous court hearing, Narayan was quoted as telling neighbours: "I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me. I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no-one else."











Was there any need for this woman to kill her husband like that, really now! To all women: If you're man pisses you off don't try and get even by doing something to his possesions or person, wlak away with your head held up high and move on to the next douce bag.

Source: Sapa

BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment