Friday, October 15, 2010

Limpopo Father wins R64 million Powerball


I've played the Powerball once or twice and have never won my money back or even a single cent but I guess I have bum luck.

A Limpopo dad won R64 million this week after playing Powerball.


A Limpopo father of two won R64m on the Powerball, after spending R14 on a quick pick ticket, Lottery operator Gidani said on Thursday.

"The Limpopo province has been blessed with yet another Powerball multimillionaire, the fourth one to emanate from that province since the game was launched in October last year," a statement said.




The 34-year-old said he would not give up his job, and after buying a house and a car and taking his family on holiday, would invest his winnings.

The operator said that his prize was the culmination of 15 rollovers that began with a R2.9m prize.

So far Limpopo Powerball winners have raked in a cool R108m.

I'd be as happy as a pig in ...
What Muthi are they using in Limpopo cause it seems they have a winning formula. I can tell you exactly what I'd do with that money guess thats why it aint coming to me just yet.

BCM

times

No comments:

Post a Comment