Friday, October 15, 2010

T.I talking down jumper video



So over in the Links, we put this T.I story, for those that didn't click the links, (wtf were you thinking?) story goes a little something like this, T.I drives past a guy whose about to jump to death, and somehow convinces the guy to Live his life (fuck it i'm silly with it). Anyway i don't know if you remember that T.I,  is due in court in a couple days, for this. Well i find all this shit a little too fortuitous  considering he has a court appearance next week. This smells foul, we all know how the American Justice System can be played,. Now i know some of you are gonna say I'm hating coz I don't have a number one single, but people open your eyes. Anyway up above is video of T.I, speaking on the whole ordeal.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment