Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Modern virgins are complicated

Yaaah neh...

So here we have a woman who advertised and stretched to its maximum her alleged virginity to catapult what I choose to refer to as her media whoring career. The sad thing is that Kelly Khumalo, Miss "I'm a Virgin", now epitomises the modern day virgin: pompous, no humility, sense of pride or respect for themselves and surrounding people. This is what I'm talking about...




Call me old school, or rural, or backward, lopsided even, whatever tickles your fancy; but in my books, virginity is so much more than having a hymen that's still in tact. It's about how you carry youself, or in people like Kelly's case, how you sell yourself seeing as this is the root of all public perception. There should be more distinguishing features when comparing virgins to non-virgins and this may be controversial but I have to applaud Kelly for playing an important hand in tarnishing the image of virgins in metropols!


"Can you see my never-been-touched nookie yet?"


Now I'm not saying virgins shouldn't take care of their appearance, party, drink Moet & Chandon, Hennessy or iBlack Label even and have fun...by all means, do it all, within limit of course! This though is uncalled for, virgin or not!


"iBum-bum...wwwhhhheeeee..."
 
She honestly deserves an alleged junkie for a baby daddy...WAIT, she already has one of those! Shit, she's always one step ahead, excuse me while I go find her a more "appropriate" gift...

I did add that I'm TOTALLY jealous of Kelly's bod, right?

Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment