Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brandy been hungry for 6 years


No one person should be without sex for more than a month but it seems Brandy has been lacking some nookie for 6 years or so and she wanted to clear the air with regards to these allegations.

Details after the jump:


R&B singer Brandy recently cleared up comments about her not being intimate with the opposite sex in over 6 years.

Wow!!!

In an upcoming interview with Life & Style, Ms. Norwood, who has been linked in the past few years to rapper Flo-Rida and NBA star Quentin Richardson stated,

"I haven't been with a man seriously and in love in six years.  And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship."

She also admitted that it hasn't been exactly 6 years as she stated  on "Dancing With The Stars" but she's adamant about who she's gonna be down with.

"And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship. But it's been a long time. We're talking years."


Damn Sis' I've been banging left right and center for 6 years


Ray J's 31-year-old big sister also reveladed that she recenly went on a blind date that had some possibilities of breaking the drought.

"I actually went on a blind date a couple months ago that was very interesting but nothing serious."

Somehow I think that Brandy is bull shitting cause if you happen to be seeing Flo-Rida I'm pretty sure that jimbo didn't leave without getting some, this is some half assed lie we don't believe! Its not like guys have been cuing up waiting anxiously to hit that anyway...

BCM

hiphopwired

No comments:

Post a Comment