Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Roberto Mancini prefers bonker to boozers


Over the years soccer players have raked in more sex scandlas than 10 Tiger Woods put together. Roberto Mancini the team manager for Man City has publicly stated than he would rather his players don't drink but take a girl home after games.


Despite all of the whoring controversies that his players have been involved in within the last year, Roberto Mancini is still convinced that his players are better off sexin’ women than drinking after games.


    “I do not understand players drinking until they are drunk. We do not have that culture in Italy. We would prefer to go off with a woman. That’s what I liked to do after a match, and I tell my players now it is better that they go with a woman than drink.”

Man City sound like a plan to me







 
Unfortunately Roberto Man City isn't Italy and one thing I know about English blokes is that they have an affliction for a couple of pints after the game.

BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment