Friday, October 15, 2010

Chilean Miner fresh out the frying pan into the fire!



I aint even gonna lie, i don't think any human being knows what it's like to be underground fro 70 days, the only person i ithink comes remotely close, is my hiogh school guidance teacher who has yet to come out the closet. Anyway a succesful rescue, happy miners and happy re-united families. I'm sure things are going all swimmingly at the moment, these guys are sitting back being catered to by their wives, kids and communities. King for a fuckin day. Till you start remebering how shitty life really is, that past due payment on your home loan from the bank, the repo man as he takes your Hyundai, whachamacallit. You realise that life in the mine  shaft was a whole lot simpler.

These problems won't rear their ugly heads for a minute with these miners but  one of them is already in the proverbial shit.





i wanna go back

After finding out that her husband Yonni Barrios was exploring other pastures with mistress Susana Valenzuela for 10 years, Marta decided that watching her cuckolding husband crawl back from the edges of death was not how she wanted to spend her week. Marta said:
“I am happy because he made it, it’s a miracle of God. But I’m not going to see the rescue. He asked me to, but it turns out that he also asked the other lady, and I am a decent woman. Things are clear: it’s her or me. I won’t even watch it on TV. Besides, in phone conversations and in the letters he has sent me it’s clear that he is fine, and that’s enough for me.”
Interestingly enough, Yonni isn’t the only miner with wifey drama. Another miner is reportedly juggling four women, so that should be pretty exciting when he pops up. When he reaches surface level he might want to just crawl right back down there.





L.G
flisted

No comments:

Post a Comment