Friday, October 8, 2010

Theunis Crous on twitter




If you've never picked up a Sunday newspapar you probably don't know who Theunis Crous is...Theunis Crous is on twitter and he has a superb surpise for his followers. He's offering his 200th foloower a ride in his lambo and the 500th folower gets VIP tickets to Zar all courtesy of Father Crousmess.




Follow Mr Crous on twitter as @Theunis Crous

Follower number 200 gets to experience a ride in my lambo! Follower number 500 gets 2 VIP tickets to ZAR


Not to be a groupie but I have followed the man, I hope I'm number 200 as opossed to number 500.

BCM

1 comment:

  1. I guess its pretty lonely at the top Nonjabulo,would trade my life to have that wigga's life but than again he's not the brightest person,who the fuck would get involved with Khanyi Mbaus's public displays of affection/media?

    ReplyDelete