Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winnie abuses cops after they pull her over


When your ex-husband is one of the most revered men on the planet and you were by his side for 27 years whilst he was behind jail and still led the struggle in his absence the police can go fuck stuff themselves. Winnie was stopped travelling at 150 km/h in her Audi A6 and she subsequantly told the cops where to shove their routine stop.


Winnie Madikizela-Mandela is demanding an apology from two police officers who pulled over her car on the M1 highway because it was weaving recklessly through traffic at 150km/h.



 
"Who the fuck do you think you are," she repeatedly yelled at him and his colleagues, Warrant Officer Jannie Odendaal said on Tuesday.

"I didn't recognise her since she had white powder all over her face and looked much older than when I'd last seen her."

Odendaal, a member of the Gauteng police flying squad, said the occupants of the vehicle refused to identify themselves.



 
"I've been working my arse off in the police for 19 years and now I have to apologise to her for doing my job," said Odendaal.

A general in the office of the Gauteng chief of police, Lieutenant General Mzwandile Petros, told Odendaal that he would accompany them to Madikizela-Mandela so they can apologise.

At about 09:50 on December 30 2010, Odendaal and his colleague - who doesn't want to be identified or discuss the events - pulled over a silver Audi A6 at the Jan Smuts Avenue off ramp on the M1 north.

"A man jumped out and yelled: 'Who the hell do you think you are to want to search this vehicle, we are not in the era of apartheid any more'," Odendaal said.

The man appeared to be one of Madikizela-Mandela's bodyguards. He bumped Odendaal against the chest, according to Odendaal.


"What?"
  
"I fetched a taser from our vehicle to scare him off. He then said they are accompanying Ms Madikizela-Mandela and they're very late."

Odendaal's colleague insisted that he wanted to identify Madikizela-Mandela himself, but the man refused.

Odendaal says he and his colleagues were in full police uniform.

Madikizela-Mandela got out, yelled at them, and instructed her bodyguard and driver to drive on.

According to Odendaal they logged the incident, but no complaint was laid because they felt "nothing would come of it since it's Madikizela-Mandela".

Last week they were informed that Madikizela-Mandela, her bodyguard and driver had submitted three complaints against them.

Odendaal says he was initially willing to swallow his pride and apologise, but has since changed his mind.

If I helped liberate the country and I still play an important part in the countries development and I had some stinking pigs try to pull me over, trust me I'm going to give you a toungue lashing, hell!I'm part of the reason you have your bloody job anyway. I'm not saying that she's above the law but what I am saying is that these pigs need to know their place.


BCM




news24

2 comments:

  1. They're doing their job, and should pull ANYONE over who endangers people by driving like a dick.

    She could have approached the matter like a civil person, told them that she is late for an important meeting [pap smear] instead of behaving like a spoiled little child.

    What a cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you,no one is above the law but hey I know I'd abuse the power if i had it.

    ReplyDelete