Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Proof that Rap is Dumb


I'm a fan of the old school, I won't lie, I like my raps grimey and with actual meassages and stories , polysilabllic words n shit. In essence i'm snobby with my raps. I find that the older guys stick to this. These new rappers are all about slogans, dances, and stupidity. Enter Gucci Mane, whom I belive mede into Mtv's top ten Mc's last year. This guys raps are simpler than baby speak, yet he makes the list.Anyway looks like dumb dumb is going to the insane house.




Yeah Guci Mane is going to a mental institution.
Rapper Gucci Mane bowed out of a probation hearing today, claiming that he was too mentally incompetent to participate. Yes, that means he's currently in a mental institute. According to TMZ:

The 30-year-old rapper -- real name Radric Davis -- appeared in a Georgia courtroom yesterday after filing a "Special Plea of Mental Incompetency" ... in which he explained he was in no state to "intelligently participate in the probation revocation hearing."

According to the document, the judge ordered Gucci into custody -- and immediately committed the rapper into a mental health treatment facility pending an evaluation of his mental condition.

We're told Gucci is currently at the treatment facility.

I know it's a ploy to get oput of jail(maybe the rapings hurt), but this is actual proof i can show to people as to why i think this guys music is stupid.

L.G

1 comment:

  1. that entire society as how the fuck do they believ dat ish

    ReplyDelete