Thursday, January 13, 2011

To be a little sexist



What sucks about being a chick you ask? Plenty, I say! Sure you ladies have closed down an entire gulf of wrongness with your equality rights, and on papaer men and women are par, but as any sports following man knows the game isn't played on paper, and thusly, I put it to you ladies. Life isn't lived on paper. I could sit here and list a bunch of stuff that would have the comments section lit up with words like chauvinist, pig& maybe a few assholes. I wion't though I'll take the high road and just let this video do the talking for me. Papa taught me not to fight in a dress for this very damn reason.STILL GOT LOVE FOR YOU LADIES!!

L.G

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Black Americans remind me of coloured people from Katanga sometimes moer

    ReplyDelete