Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why I Love white people (the scam that is powerband)





Look, I'm a grown ass man, plenty life experience to go round, and one lesson we all learn in  life is that everybody atleats once will get hoodwinked, bamboozled, used, and shat on. No matter how smart you are there is always someone smarter, or atleast knows how to press your gullable bone. See when the Powerband, came out it was the white man that brought into it. I didn't even know about it till everybody in the office had theis shit on their wrist. Don't use this oppurtunity to belittle the black man on how he's always the last to know shit, theres a bigger issue here. See when I say my office, had all this stuff i'm saying that all the white people in my office had it. Me being the observant Sherlock Holmes type, asked around and got given all sorts of demostrations by the good people that owned these trinckets. Being the thirsty for knowledge type I interneted the shit out of the powerband. The official website set my alarms off, it gave no scientific reason as to why this shit works, I dismissed that , as them keeping company trade secrets. You know protecting the very thing that makes this powerband work. All it said on their site was that this thing used holograms to sort your insides out. Really a motherfuckin hologram. Fuck it i watched Quantum Leap, Ziggy ,was a fuckin hologram, but he kept no ones balance. Anyway people have always told me i'm the glass half empty guy. So I kept quiet.



 ESPN, the the leader in everything sports releases  a video sayin the powerband was a hoax, a lump of fools gold or more precisely a lump of shit on your wrist. I mailed al my friends the link to that vid, but apparently ESPN, isn't the authority on sports according to my friends. Now comes word straight from the makers of the motherfucker , that they have raped your wallets, with nothing more than bullshit(I am sooo happy right now).


Well the truth is finally out: PowerBalance, the flagship company that sells and distributes the bracelets, has admitted that they are a scam. They do not improve your health, balance, or energy. Here is what PowerBalance was forced to admit to the Australian media:

“In our advertising we stated that Power Balance wristbands improved your strength, balance and flexibility.

We admit that there is no credible scientific evidence that supports our claims and therefore we engaged in misleading conduct in breach of s52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974.

If you feel you have been misled by our promotions, we wish to unreservedly apologise and offer a full refund.”

L.G

2 comments: