Friday, February 4, 2011

Wrestling is most definately real



I used to watch this stuff, enjoyed the shit out of it too. I'm from that Brett "the hitman" Hart, era,  my young little impresionable mind had never thought that this was fake. Until the WWF(as it was known back then) rollled up into my hometown.Fuck it I went, got myself some sweet tickets lik two rows from the front. I was gonna see it all the Undertaker, Shawn Michaels , Razor Ramone, I was amped. Now my hoetown is a small one, it was the last leg of their tour. I don't know if the guys were tired or just plain didn't give a fuck. but I could clearly see them telling each other the next move. man I left that place heart shattered, poorer, and with one less disillusion about life. That for me was the beginning of adulthood. I swore off that shit right then and there. However this clip above prooves that wrestilng ids indeed the realest shit out there, breaking out such illegal moves.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment