Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pioneer airline hires all transexual flight attendants


"I'll take the 2nd one on the left, wait! what?... nevermind then." 


I know Thailand, is the capital of the he she's but is this necessary? I'm scared of them because they have the strength of men but look like women, and when you're drunk in Thailand, you're cruising for a raping.

The president of the first Thai airline to hire transsexuals as flight attendants yesterday said he was a “pioneer” and predicted other carriers would follow his lead. Fledgling airline PC Air has already recruited six crew of the “third sex” and boss Peter Chan said recruitment, driven by a belief in equal rights, would continue. “I think these people can have many careers, not just in the entertainment business, and many of them have a dream to be an air hostess. I just made their dream come true,” he said. “Our society has changed — it’s evolution. I’m an pioneer, and I’m sure there will be (other) organisations following my idea.” “At first I thought they would just take applications but not actually recruit us, as happened at other places before,” said the 23-year-old, adding that she was delighted to have been chosen. The airline is not yet in operation, but hopes to be fully up and running by April with charter flights across Asia.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment