Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I slept with Ronaldo


Ronaldo isn't one of my favourite players because I feel he's a bit of a douche bag and behaves like a prebuscent teenage girl. Seems that he not only behaves like one but also had sex with one. More after the jump:

A teenager at the centre of a "bunga bunga" underage sex scandal involving Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi says she also slept with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
 
Karima El Mahroug, 18, told prosecutors investigating Berlusconi that she had sex with the player after meeting him in a nightclub.

 

  
El Mahroug, who is also a belly dancer, said the £80-million Real Madrid striker Ronaldo knew that she was only 17 when they had sex in a Milan hotel room in January last year.

She told prosecutors that when she woke up, the former Manchester United star had left and left her à4000 (about R39000) in cash.

 

"Maybe he was trying to tell you something..."
 
But she was so upset about it that she poured champagne over Ronaldo at another club.

In Italy the age of consent is 14 but paying an under-18 for sex is illegal.

Berlusconi's newspaper put the story on its front page under the headline: "Why are prosecutors dribbling around Ronaldo?"

But Ronaldo denied the allegations on Sunday night.

In a statement, the company which represents Ronaldo, he said: "Earlier today certain international media have alleged that I had sexual relations with Karima El Mahroug - the central name in the sex scandal involving the Italian Prime Minister - in exchange for payment and being aware that she was under age.

"The plot is made up of successive meetings in nightclubs, hotels and restaurants in Milan from December 29 2009 until the eve before the 2010 World Cup.

 


"Such reports are totally false, I do not know the referred young woman, I have never met her, nor have I had any date or encounter with her. On December 29 2009, in particular, I was in Madrid training, just as I did on the following day.

"In fact, in the period between December 2009 and June 2010 I did not go to Milan one single time, a fact that can be easily proven.

"I am a victim, once again of trashy and foul reporting. As on previous occasions, I will show no contemplation for those who involve my name in these sordid stories and who show no respect for other's dignity and for the rules of their profession."

 

"Ronaldo also hit that!"

Berlusconi has been charged with having sex with El Mahroug - who prosecutors have alleged was an underage prostitute at his "bunga bunga" parties - and abuse of power to secure her release when she was held for theft.

His trial is due to begin in April, and he denies any wrongdoing.

I think this chick is just trying to get some extra publicity but then again Ronaldo is notrious for covering up his scandals after the baby mama drama he went through last year. As much as he's a douche I hope for his sake he didn't tap that.

BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment