Monday, February 7, 2011

Dineo breaks down

 
Since I work at the station with Dineo I had no clue what was going on until the next day but what surprises me the most is that someone went to the papers and let all the juice spill out about the situation that occured blow by blow. As much many have dieffring opinions on Dineo I thin kshe;s pretty f-ing cool. So heres the story of when she broke down on air:




It seems matters of the heart are taking their toll on YFM DJ and TV personality Dineo Ranaka.
The popular DJ had a breakdown on air and was subsequently taken off air.Her content producer Bujy and co-host Linda Mbuso are standing in for her.


 

The afternoon drive show host started sobbing uncontrollably two hours before her show ended.
When questioned about this by management, Ranaka said she couldn’t take it anymore.
A source in the know, who asked not to be named, claims Ranaka has been embroiled in tension at work.
The source says she and YFM marketing manager Tamaria Motsepe hate breathing the same air and can’t stand each other.

“This has been going on for a while now.”The source says their relationship soured further when Ranaka discovered she wasn’t chosen to attend the J&B Met: “Tamaria didn’t give a ticket to Dineo, who is one of the biggest DJs at Y. That didn’t make sense to any of us.”



 
Another source says Ranaka flew herself to Cape Town and posted on Twitter: Miss M your plans of managing me not coming to Cape Town have failed.
“Those who know what’s happening knew what Dineo was referring to ,”says the source.

Ranaka says she doesn’t know anything about her suspension. She has taken a break from work because she is fatigued.“I haven’t taken a break in a long time. I went to work a week after my son was born.
“I worked throughout December. My personal life has been a roller-coaster ride and it got to a point where everything was just too much for me to handle,” she says. On her relationship with Motsepe: “There’s conflict everywhere. I’m sure even where you work there are things you’re not happy about.”

Motsepe says Ranaka is facing a disciplinary hearing, headed by station manager Tumelo Diaho-Monaheng.
“As management we strive to have a good, healthy and professional relationship with all staff members,” says Motsepe.



 
“The decision to allocate the tickets did not come from an individual, it was taken by management. ”
When called for comment, Diaho-Monaheng said: “Please send an email. I’m driving. I can’t give you answers at the moment” – but failed to reply to questions sent by email .


BCM

sundayworld

No comments:

Post a Comment