Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lil Kim Drops Black Friday disstape



The struggle for relevance continues, with two artists, I could hardly give a shit about. Even though I don't give a shit. I know enough to see that lil kim is like that old tub of yoghurt in the fridge. Expired. These are well and truly the last kicks of a dying, botoxed, facelifted horse. The problem with the female rap space is it's occupied by literally a handful, of rappers. I'd venture that Kim was one of the most popular at some period. Seeing her older rap brethren still amass great sales, ie Jay-Z . Lil Kim thinks she too can still hold it down. Just let the young ones play. Kim for all our sakes disappear.The only Kim i want to see in public is a Kardashian. As a result of my lack of interest i haven't even listened to the tracks, apparently they are noteworthy. Let me know if this is worth putting on my playlist.





L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment