Monday, September 13, 2010

Cellphones were invented by women!



If there is one invention I can live without it’s the cell phone,why? Cause it irritates the bejesus out of me, you can never get a moment of peace if its on and you can never really have undisrupted fun cause some girl will try call you as soon as you’re getting your mack on.

Suffice to say I’ve come to the conclusion that a woman invented the cell phone and here are my 5 reasons why I firmly believe so.

1.    A woman can always keep tabs on your whereabouts.

No matter where you are, if your woman is looking for you she’ll find you because that damn cell phone is always on your person and it’ll be considered inappropriate if you don’t answer.

2.    9 out of 10 guys get caught cheating because their woman went through their cell phone

If you ever leave your phone around your women and you are not there, rest assured that heffer will go through your phone and find some incriminating evidence on your phone and cuss your ass out for being triffiling. Cardinal rule for the nigga’s never leave your phone around your woman and if you do make sure you have a lock code for that motherfucker and if your women asks why you have a lock code tell her its non of her God damn business!

3.    One night stands don’t remain one night stands..

Before cell phones dudes could get away with sleeping with a total stranger and not exchanging numbers with her and that one night stand remains just that, a one night stand. Nowadays its deemed necessary to exchange numbers in the morning after doing the nasty and I'm so totally against that.

4.    When your woman is in trouble and she can sought it out herself she’ll always call you.

i.e If your beau gets a flat tyre she’ll call you in the hopes that you’ll drop whatever it is that you're doing to come to her rescue, trust me if you had enough brains to learn how to drive I can guarantee that you can change a tyre and secondly your ass should be on AA so they can come out and help you, chances are I’m may KM’s away from you and you’ll need to sought your own puncture out.

5.    So she can call you 5 times a day and ask you the dumb ass question…What are you doing now?

Your woman calling you every day 5 times a day to ask you what you’re up to makes no damn sense. If I was at work the last time you called than I’m probably still at work doing the same thing I was doing 30 minutes ago.  Call cause you have something important to say or shut the fuck up!


Ban cellphones and bring these back


Thank God I don’t have a women but I’m still screwed cause I have a cell phone so either way sooner or later I’m buggered cause I will eventually get a woman. I denounce the invention that is the cell phone and life without one would be bliss!

BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment