Monday, November 7, 2011

Safe House [Trailer]



I've got a friend down in Cape Town, who'd told me quite a while back that Cape Town had come to a standstll because Dnzel and Ryan Reynolds were shooting, ooutside his office block. At that time I just shelved it away under "more reasons to hate Cape Town," and forgot about it. Now the trailer just made itself known to me, and like any South African I'm always keen to see how these hollywood types portray us.

Safe House, starring Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds, revolves around a CIA-operated safe house that gets compromised. From there, the facilities house-sitter must relocate the criminal they’re watching to a safer location. It wouldn’t be the start of a new year without a Denzel-assisted thriller to look forward to. I see Watch the Throne wasted no time in making its cultural impact, "No Church in the Wild," fits so well with trailer. Pretty trippy seeing Denzel in the uniform Bheki Cele, had just begun to make his own.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment