Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toddler uses Blowtorch to set fire to neighborhood



I used to get up to a lot of shit as a kid, the other half of Fishfinger will tell you how I'd throw up Rice Crispies and scream "Its raining" and that's just the tip of the iceberg, the amount of other shit I got upto would have had my parents send me to the furthest boarding school. This lilltle shit takes the cake cause he found a blowtorch and started torching everything in his path. More after the jump:

Township police said somebody reported seeing the boy walking on Route 388, carrying the blowtorch and wearing only a T-shirt.


 
"ADHD Biatch!!"
 
“The torch itself in the propane tank has safety switches, and the child was able to manipulate them and turn the torch on,” said Shenango Township Police Patrolman Darrin Cwynar.

Police said the boy burned a porch swing, a broom, a sliding door, a deck and a knob on a septic tank and singed an igniter on a gas grill.

 


Shenango Township Police Chief Dave Rishel said damages were estimated to be almost $5,000.

“The torch was right near the grill and the results could have been devastating, just could have been devastating,” said Rishel. “Fortunately, the child was not burned in any way, shape or form. That in itself is a miracle.”



Give that kid some Ritalin, I'd also lose my mind if I found a blow torch and there were no parents around. Shit I would have torched my entire house, fuck the neighborhood cause the neighbours might see me running around with a blowtorch!
BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment