Monday, May 9, 2011

Man Looses Penis after drunk friend shows of sword skills


We all like to imbibe a bit, a lot on weekends, while we're being honest. There are the consequences that we're willing to deal with when we do drink. Like dropping that iPhone, and smashing the screen to bits, having that minor fender bender, or in the case of one of my friends driving his vintage car into a ditch, while we sit and laugh on the side lines. Fact is stupid shit happens, when people drink, and more often than not you wake up curse the Gods, for the hangover, then laugh at the damage you've done.

Thjis howvever is a fucking tragedy.Sixty-one-year-old Bulgarian Zaprian Lozanov (pictured above) and his friend, 43-year old Lyubomir Todorov, were at Lozanov's flat tossing back some bevs, just getting absolutely hammer-time, and enjoying their day. You know, as Bros do. According to Lozanov the unfortunate accident of all unfortunate accidents went like this:

"He told me he was a martial arts expert -- he was whizzing it around his head. I went to try and take it off him before he caused an accident -- and then he slashed it in front of me. I thought he'd missed but then I felt a burning pain and collapsed. He'd sliced the sword through my trousers and lopped off my penis."Lozanov lobbied and begged to keep his friend from being put in jail. All he wants Todorov to do is get a fucking job so that he can buy him a new prick.


L.G
brobible

No comments:

Post a Comment