Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Donald Trump gets Roasted by Obama at Correspondence Dinner



I've been watching this footage for the past 3 days, deliberating on whwether i I should post this or not. Why so late, you ask? I honestly thought this was old news, and I still get inbox messages, teling me to check it out.




For those not in the know "The Donald," is running for president. So at this years Correspndence Dinner, he was there. Trump, has been real persistent with the low blows in his campaign for the Oval Office, making mountains out of mole hills, with issues such as Obama's country of birth. I can't say for certain, that booze was flowing, but Obama let loose several cutting one liners. That let the Trump know exactly where his place is. To add injury to insult, Seth Meyers, member of the SNL cast and host of Weekend update, dug in deeper. Not Even Bush, had to endure this sort of fuckery at the height of his unpopularity.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment