Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lineker pooed himself during match


There's only been a couple of instances where I've been so scared I've felt my sphincter tremor threatening to spew out its valuable contents but luckily it was just threatening and I managed to get my bowl movements in check. Gary Lineker recently confessed that during a 1990 World Cup match he crapped himself during the match...




England legend Gary Lineker has admitted that he pooed himself during a match at the 1990 World Cup.

It happened during the opening game of the tournament in Italy against the Republic of Ireland and was first made public in Terry Butcher's autobiography.

But Lineker has now come clean and admitted the incident did take place during the second half of the match against the Irish, which finished 1-1.




"I was not very well, I was poorly at half-time, there was a ball down the left-hand side, I tried to tackle someone, stretched, and then relaxed myself," he admitted in a interview to mark his 50th birthday.

"I was very fortunate it rained that night as it allowed me to do something about it, but it was messy - it just happened.


"How you mean messy?"

"I tell you I have never had so much space in a match as I did after that," he joked in the interview.

Here's the full interveiw:



Lineker was the shit back in the day!

BCM


orange

No comments:

Post a Comment