Friday, December 17, 2010

For the Glutton this Christmas


Everyone who knows me, lnows i love my food, some of my best friends are chefs. Those that really know me also know that i'm somewhat of a canivore, "My plate aint complete, if it don't have meat," I've been known to say. So Christamas is one of those times where i look forward to beasting on a variety of meats. Sorry my Veggie people. Some one out there thought of me when they invented this beauty." The Turducken," say that real fast.This is a Turkey, that's stuffed with a Duck, and that duck, is stuffed with Chicken. A poultry trifecta, and to top it all off, this ode to all things good, is boneless. You can't hate that, i'm lookin up recipes as we speak. Apparently Checkers has them in stock, I'm havin one for lunch.

WIKI describes it thusly:
A turducken is a dish consisting of a de-boned chicken stuffed into a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed into a de-boned turkey. The word turducken is a portmanteau of turkey, duck, and chicken or hen.

I just like to call it good

Vid after the jump...






It's reminds of those Russian nesting dolls, butnow with meat.




L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment