Monday, August 23, 2010

A bloody mess!

For someone who didn't have any plans of leaving the house this weekend, my plans went down the drain along with my self esteem. I'd been complaining for about 2 months now that my tolerance levels have reached ridiculous proportions when it comes to alcohol, guess I spoke too soon.

Friday was relatively easy and i was in bed by 22:00 like a good boy. Saturday was the ultimate disaster and  I can completely understand why it was a disaster, you can not under any circumstances start your day off by purchasing two bottles of Vodka and think that everything is going to be cool.

After guzzling the two bottles of Vodka , to my surprise I don't remember much but I have a permanent reminder of how fucked I got. I have a huge scar on my head and not only that but evidence of my transgressions are littered all over my front gate, I managed to get this so called scar by firstly shaving my head after having not cut my hair for at least 3 months and proceeding to get very drunk and fall on my pip, and this is all after I hugely embarrassed my dear friends in public nog al.

 I need some


It wasn't all doom and gloom though, well except the fact that my sheets need a total overhaul after all the blood seeped out of my head as i was sleeping. I have found a viable solution to my tiny problem, hats! Until my head heals completely I'm going to try and hide my problem by not letting anyone see it.

This post would have been longer but since my memory struggled over the weekend, I'm reporting on something I know and saw not anything fictitious or feacetious

1 comment: