Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blank cheque!


How determined can one be? After seeing the same chick for several years in a row I'm still keen for her bean like nobody's business, it's not her skankyness, not her fondness for things but it's just the way she moves.

After much meaningless conversation I still haven't plucked up the courage to tell her that I really wanna find out how she is in bed and now it's  3am, I'm thinking to myself... how much more meaningless conversation can we possibly have?

My tactics become a little bit desparate and I turn to physical gestures, you know...when you move in and lean a little bit closer to the subject with the hopes that maybe they'll lean a little bit closer to you, invade your personal space and not only invade your personal space but be on the verge of literally engulfing your space.

It turns out to be a trying time for both parties concerned and the conversation continues as if all were well.

The night becomes a bit stickier than I expected sans Cinderalla, but as true soldiers do, we march on.

As my hope is dyeing out, guess who I see coming towards me as I unsteadily navigate my way outside the club...Yep! It's her and not only is she coming closer but she sports a hungry look about her,  a look only seen in savages but today she's the exception to the rule.

In these instances time is of the essence, and as we all know time waits for no man. I start becoming excited that I stay up the road...Right time, right place and the correct oppurtunity to cash in your check.

The weekend has officially been kicked off like a Jabulani!

No comments:

Post a Comment