Friday, August 26, 2011

Lil Wayne on Jay-Z diss: There won't be any repurcussions



Lil’ Wayne speaks with VIBE Magazine for their upcoming Oct/Nov issue. The collabo which also features Jadakiss and Drake is still fresh on many listeners ears as many felt the intended victims on the song are very clear. Weezy however feels very confident that nothing will come from his verse and feels it’s just another song.
“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did, I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction. I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record] I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.”



L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment