Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jay Z drops 250 000 Dollars at Miami's Club LIV




I love an ostentatious display of wealth as much as the next guy, but is this shit really necessary? In the interview I'd posted earlier Jay alluded to breaking the record at Miami's club LIV, for bottles of Armand de Brignac (blackly refered to as "Ace of Spades") a record he thought woulshould stand at about 75 bottles in one night. On that night the news of Jiggas Forbes topping year had just been made public, so I guess Jay, had someting to prove. Well here is video of How Jay blew through a quarter mill on champagne, in one night, I guess fuckin up a 300k Maybach isn't enough for Jigga. Appropriate then that "Niggas in Paris," is playing in the background. " Ball so hard mufuckas wanna fine me"

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment