Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tyrese, is reaching



Tyrese, the Coca-Cola yodeler turned singer turned star of Baby Boy turned best-selling author, has been campaigning hard on Twitter for the chance to play Martin Luther King Jr. in a biopic because he believes it's his destiny. And then Tyrese brought God into it the other day when he Tweeted that the lord gave him a sign and let him know that Jesus will hold his bag while he auditions for his dream role.

I've recently watched, Fast 5, it was a load of shit, primarily coz of Tyreses, forced comedic timing(I aint forgot about you either Vin), he had a harder time delivering those lines, than I had passing stools, that one time I had a Haemorrhoid. Promise It's all cleared up now. Even I know this is a role that will get someone nominated for an Acadamy Award, and should thusly be handled with care.

L.G
dlisted

No comments:

Post a Comment