Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Most dangerous job in the world


Whilst I make my way to work I often contemplate all the hurdles and life threating obstacles that I have to encounter before I get and the possible IOD's I might encounter when I get to work and i figure that my life isn't in much danger. If we're talking dangeroush jobs these guys probably don't even have a policy on IOD's at all cause you can't get injured on this job, one wrong step and you're a goner! Below are the details of the most dangerous job in the world. More After the jump:


Workers building a wooden path on the side of a sheer mountain in China are putting a brave face on one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

Each day, they work on the precarious project thousands of metres above the ground knowing one slip would be their last.

The wooden path, on Shifou Mountain in Hunan Province, will be nearly two miles long when finished, the longest of its kind in China.



 
The narrow walkway is held up by wooden supports which sit in holes which the workers must first drill into the cliff face.

The mountain path builders mostly grew up in the mountains of Jiangxi Province and say the work comes naturally to them.

Yu Ji, 48, said he had been working on high cliffs building such roads for more than 10 years.

"Young people don't want this job, as it means we have to stay deep in the mountains for months, sometimes even years," he said.

"But I don't feel it's so different from any other job. It's not as dangerous as people think. You just wear the ropes, and then everything is okay."



If you're there for months on end and possibly years, I can almost certainly guarantee that the only friend you're gonna have is the motherfucking Sasquatch cause ain't no way any human being gonna fuck with you whilst you there. Don't be shocked to see a spike in Sasquatch sightings cause some of these guys be fucking with a Sasquatch to bust a nut!

BCM

Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment