Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shia La Beouf getting smacked outside some bar [ Video]

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


Look, I'm not gonna lie. I don't like the kid. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that he's made more money from three movies, than I have in my lifetime of slavery.

I don't know what sparked this particular incident off, but I do know, that a lot of people don't like you when you're famous. They just waitng for you to to do anything, and they'll let loose their frustrations. I should know, cause I'm kind of like a big deal, round these parts. This is why I get my drink on at Jolly Roger, they keep things civil there and no one tries this sort of shit.  Hard luck Shia! Perhaps you should look into some personal protection, cause let's face facts you're not the champion of the people, you aren't Ali in his prime, unanimously loved by all. You're an actor kid who, got to mess around with toys that were invented before you were born and fondled a chick that every man wanted, atleast for a little while. So there's bound to be some resentment toward you. Or else drink in your expensive condo, and leave us poor people some girls to got home with.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment