Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best Bike Rental Advert Ever [Video]



My preferred mode of transportation is a car with plenty of horses under the hood, preferably German horses. With the greenification of our world at the moment. My German horses are frowned upon whenever they do get the oppurtunity to gallop at full pace.

I'm not into bicycles anymore like when I was a young boy, but the way things are looking  cars are gonna be outlawed soon and we'll all be riding 9 million bicycles like it's Beijing. I'm getting sidetracked here, but basically al I'm saying is the roads will be over run with bicycles, and if you don't own one you'll have to rent one, and uptop is "The Greatest Bike rental Ad ," I've ever seen. Tits, ass, licking, kissing, and a bicycle. You'd be a fool for renting your bicycle anywhere else.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment