Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow - Jay-z Interview


Jay-Z's site is up and running, looking as slick as one would expect something from H.O.V.A, to look. First up is a show of strength, an exhibit of his reach. Where on his blog he interviews Gwyneth Paltrow. On Goop Gwyneth Paltrow asks him 5 questions, her blog. It all comes of as dick suck fest, and ego stroke but I guess it's tough to be unbiased when you're such good mates.

here's a sample of the sort of questions asked...

Q: Life + Times is incredible—aesthetically, culturally … When did you get the idea to start it and how long have you been working on it?
A: I started working on it in its various incarnations over a year ago. I've thought about it forever. You know how it works, seeing other sites and being either inspired or saying, "That's shit. I would do it like ..."


Q: I love seeing everything through your filter, how do you decide what you are going to cover? How personal is this?
A: Well there is a basic metric for what we cover but, more importantly, I believe it's how we cover it. The DNA is to basically let the subject speak for itself. We don't want to tell you what to think. As far as how personal? I would say it has to pique my interest.

Yeah, stuff is very saccharine, rest of the interviews on thier respective blogs.life+times ; Goop

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment